Acetyl L Carnitine
● Highly Bioavailable Form of L-Carnitine
● Support for Optimal Mitochondrial Function*
● May Enhance Energy Production at the Cellular Level*
● Support for Maintaining Healthy Triglyceride Levels*
● May Play a Role in Healthy Brain Function*
Acetyl L-Carnitine is the acetylated form of l-carnitine which is readily utilized in the Krebs Cycle (i.e., by the liver and other tissues.) The acetyl group of acetyl l-carnitine is used to form acetyl-CoA, the most important intermediary in the generation of energy from amino acids, carbohydrates and fats, and has been shown to lower triglycerides.*
Acetyl l-carnitine shuttles acetyl groups and fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production.* It is also used to make the important brain chemical acetylcholine.* Some studies suggest acetyl l-carnitine can even act as a neurotransmitter itself.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.