Chicken Zucchini boats
- 10 oz. Zucchini (2 large zucchini, hallowed out)
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 6 oz. Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1 stalk Green Onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400F and cut the zucchini you’re using in half lengthwise. The longer the zucchini the better for this recipe.
2. Using a spoon, scoop out most of the zucchini until you’re left with a shell about ½ – 1 cm thick.
3. Pour 1 tbsp. of melted butter into each zucchini boat, season with salt/pepper and place them in the oven. This allows the zucchini to cook down a little while you prepare the filling. This should take about 20 minutes.
4. Shred your rotisserie chicken using two forks to pull the meat apart. Measure out 6 oz. and put the rest in the refrigerator for another meal. A chicken, bacon, and ranch salad is perfect for lunch!
5. Cut up your broccoli florets until they’re bite sized.
6. Combine the chicken and broccoli with sour cream to keep them moist and creamy. Season in this step as well.
7. Once the zucchini has had a chance to cook, take them out and add your chicken and broccoli filling.
8. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top of your chicken and broccoli and pop them back into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browning.
9. Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream or mayo!
- 5 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 medium Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 8 slices Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Wash all of your jalapeno peppers (for this, I am using 8 peppers). Foil a baking sheet and remove the stems of your peppers.
2. Slice each pepper in half, making sure that it is an even cut on each pepper.
3. Using a spoon, scrape out all of the guts of the peppers. You can leave a few seeds inside for extra heat if you’d like.
4. In a bowl, combine 5 oz. Cream Cheese, 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, and spices of your choice. I used 1/4 tsp. Salt, 1/4 tsp. Pepper, and 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend.
5. Pack the cream cheese mixture into each pepper, creating a mound that the other half will fit on top of.
6. Press the other half of the peppers into the cream cheese mixture, closing the peppers up like they were never cut.
7. Wrap each pepper in bacon, starting from the bottom and working your way up to the top.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bacon begins it crisp up and is cooked completely. Broil for additional 2-3 minutes to get a darker color and more crisp on the bacon.
(An employee made these jalapeño poppers and they were fantastic!!)
https://www.ruled.me/keto-recipes/lunch/page/4/ for more recipes!